Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Best Is Yet To Come...

Welcome, my Beauties to Beautiful Canucks! A Canadian beauty blog, made by a Canadian for- well everybody.


I am a self-titled Beauty Addict currently living in Canada in the gorgeous capital region.


I'm so excited to start this blog but I am by no means a writer of any kind LOL(Do NOT ask me how I managed to pass High School English)!


Makeup and Beauty has become somewhat a passion for me, to be honest it is a baby passion, just starting out, *cough* March *cough* . But I've been trolling the web, soaking info and beauty up like a sponge. I've spent, god only knows, how much (if you ask my friends they will agree) on MAC and at Sephora <3


But one thing I've noticed is that there is a lot of American Makeup lines and Makeup and Beauty blogs that are written by women(and men) from the states, but Canada seems to get the short end of the stick. Or so it seems (Can anyone say QUO?).


I've decided that my goal is to shine some light on some Canadian brands and stores and give reviews of products from lines such as QUO, GOSH, Annabelle, Caryl Baker Visage and Inglot, (as well as all our favorites) and help out my fellow makeup addicted, Beautiful Canucks ;)


So bear with me as I get the hang of this blog (its my first one you know) and sit back, because as of tomorrow, well technically today, I will be starting out with my very first review of QUO Lip Gloss in Babe!


Till then,
Ciao

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment